25th May 2018
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION as from 25th May 2018
The Data Controller is New Mills and District Volunteer Centre
Your contact is Adele Gould, Centre Manager
Our commitment to you
1) Your details will be stored within our organisation and are for our purposes only
2) Your details will never be passed on to an external commercial organisation
3) Some of your details will be passed on to our Volunteers so that they can facilitate the service you requested
4) Your details will be stored until such time we are informed that you no longer require our services
* In order to provide the best service to you, we may need to pass on your details to professional Care organisations such as Adult Care, Social Services, other local Charities etc.
* These details may include some of the following; your name, address, contact details, health conditions and the level of support you have in place.
* Your right of access to information we hold about you is absolute. You only have to contact the Centre Manager who must allow the right of access within one month of your request.
* Your right to rectification or erasure is absolute. You only have to contact the Centre Manager.
* Your right to withdraw consent is absolute. You only have to contact the Centre Manager.
* You have the right to complain to the ICO about any matter concerning your data.
* You have the right to stop New Mills and District Volunteer Centre from sending you any Direct Marketing.
* We only hold the absolute minimum personal data on clients and volunteers in order to facilitate our service to you.
* Any data breach must be reported to ICO within 72 hours.
* Any data breach will be reported to clients and volunteers affected as soon as practically possible.